Thank you for visting my movie review site.

I know I'm not as established as the other sites out there (afterall, I just started), but if you enjoy what I do, please stay tuned and I will work on delivering the goods.
Please leave feed back with your thoughts about my posts. One of the great things about 'comments' is that we can have discussions. Your thoughts are most welcomed. Thanks again, and enjoy.

New G.I. Joe Trailer

Looks cooler than I thought he wouldI have been fortunate enough to get the new-longer than 10 seconds-trailer of G.I Joe from the guys at filmschoolrejects.com. I've wathed it, and let me just say this movie is going to rock so hard.




Yes and Yes! The trailer looks even worse than I could have imagined. Terrible acting, hot girls, defy the laws of physics action, and so many explosions that there is no coherent story that could link them. This movie is going to be awesome! (Are we sure Mike Bay had no part in this?)

P.S. Don't let the poster fool you, Marlon Wayans is clearly going to be a misfit in this movie. His comic relief doesn't even work on kids.

What do you guys think?
blog comments powered by Disqus