Thank you for visting my movie review site.

I know I'm not as established as the other sites out there (afterall, I just started), but if you enjoy what I do, please stay tuned and I will work on delivering the goods.
Please leave feed back with your thoughts about my posts. One of the great things about 'comments' is that we can have discussions. Your thoughts are most welcomed. Thanks again, and enjoy.

The Last Airbender!

Should we be excited?
I hate M. Night Shyamalan! After the 'Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable", he has been allowed to make movies out of any dream that he has. He wakes up in the mourning, writes down his dream, and some studio funds it. As a result, we have been fooled into seeing ‘The Village’, ‘Signs’, and worst of all ‘Lady in the water’. But that being said, I am stoked for his new movie: ‘The Last Airbender’.

First off, this story isn't his own original, bullsh#t invention, it’s based on an anime that appears in the standard Saturday morning line up. Do I watch Saturday morning cartoons? Regretfully no. But I was in a dentist office recently and this cartoon was playing on the television while I was waiting to have my face wrecked. As I watched the cartoon, I realized something, it was pretty dang cool. I generally hate the new mix of cartoons in the world and am upset that my children will be brought into it; but this ‘Avatar: The last Airbender’ cartoon caught my eye. The episode I was watching was ‘Day of the Black Sun’ (season 3: episodes 10 and 11). I literally said to myself, ‘this could make a cool movie’. Literally! And then boom! Here it is. I went to see G.I. Joe this weekend, and one of the preceding trailers was what you see below. Do I think M. Night will do it justice? NO. But do I hope? Yes. See the teaser trailer below, and let me know what you think.



blog comments powered by Disqus