Thank you for visting my movie review site.

I know I'm not as established as the other sites out there (afterall, I just started), but if you enjoy what I do, please stay tuned and I will work on delivering the goods.
Please leave feed back with your thoughts about my posts. One of the great things about 'comments' is that we can have discussions. Your thoughts are most welcomed. Thanks again, and enjoy.

Finally the 'Avatar' Trailer!


I have to admit, I'm a little underwhelmed. Not that the movie doesn't look off-the-chain, crazy-cool. Or that the animation isn't awe inspiring. But as you all have heard, this movie is supposed to be a cinema revolution that shakes our very foundations of reality. Sure 2 minutes isn't really enough time to warp reality, but the trailer didn't even hint at being a revolution. I'm still undeniably stoked! But I guess seeing the movie in 3-D at the Imax (which it was optimized for) might be the only way to fully appreciate its cinema changing aspects.


blog comments powered by Disqus